LOGBOOK ensures the traceability of each event, collects critical information and decisions, manages tasks and requests at strategic, tactical and operational levels.
It acts as a collective and corporate memory of the event, facilitating the re-editing of accounts and feedback.
In a crisis situation, it is important to have a global vision of the issues in order to be able to make the best decisions for the organization.
With Logbook you can more easily:
- Ensure a chronological follow-up of one or more events simultaneously
- Identify, analyze and prioritize issues more quickly
- Manage the execution of the tasks that will be proposed to you according to the nature of the event
- Transmit requests to members of your organization or external partners by email or SMS and be able to monitor the level of execution.
- Visualize the location of an event through interactive geomatics
- Manage multiple events simultaneously wherever they occur
- To trace critical decisions made during the crisis
- Quickly obtain a status report on the situation and the progress of the event
- Manage a crisis for several hours or even days without losing track of it.
- Testify about your actions and decisions before the authorities or in case of litigation
- Efficiently transfer information when there is a change in succession…
With LOGBOOK it is more than a tracking table in Excel, it is an essential strategic management tool for any organization that wants to be more in control during a crisis situation.
LOGBOOK was created to help and support decision-makers in the important management and leadership role they assume during a crisis.
Note: The term Logbook can also refer to, operations log, logbook, handrail etc.