We are architects of a resilient world
“The climate emergency, the new global pandemic… there is no time to lose and no excuse to find” (UN).
Our response to this call is to produce a powerful, adaptable, affordable and pragmatic software suite to help as many organizations as possible to be better prepared to face the challenges that await them, everywhere in the world.
Produce dynamic and pragmatic digital solutions to help organizations manage the uncertainty and unexpectedness caused by climate-related disasters and contribute to making them more resilient and prepared for any eventuality.
Rezilio is made up of a multi-disciplinary team of experts in various fields like Crisis and Disaster Response Management, Resilience, Software Engineers, UX specialists, Artificial Intelligence (AI), GIS, Quality Insurance, Client Success and Customer Support.
This multidisciplinarity approch means that Rezilio quickly understands the issues and needs of its clients and adapts its products so that they truly meet their needs.
Our core values
They trust us
Our solutions are deployed in more than 300 organizations of all sizes and in all North American industries and sectors, as well as in Europe in partnership with local established businesses.
Our technology partners
Our business partners
Groupe Filgo-Sonic, is a Canadian leader in energy distribution.
The Group markets 1.6 billion liters of fuel per year, has 300 service stations, 1,500 employees, 25 business locations and 166 distribution and delivery agents.
- Prior to the Rezilio acquisition, our emergency measures consisted of a chain of alerts and joint documents. It was a lot of paperwork.
- We were working with binders that linked all our emergency management files for all our distribution centers in Quebec
- We had several plans to update. I had all the company binders in my car at all times.
- It was in 2016 that we standardized our methods and reviewed all emergency plans for each of the sites.
- Like many companies, managing exceptional events has its share of difficulties, especially in the case of the Filgo-Sonic Group and the hazardous level generated by the handled materials.
- It also contains the specifications for each of our business units so that we can act with full knowledge of the facts when an exceptional event occurs.
- Because of the administrative burden of each emergency plan, the chain of contact was only updated once a year.
- The roles and responsibilities of each person are listed, as well as the reflex cards. All the necessary tools for an effective intervention are included.
- This aspect could cause problems beyond the situation at hand. It was time to move from paper to digital. The Filgo-Sonic Group made it happen by acquiring the Rezilio solution.
- In addition to our information, there are also departmental rules, such as Transport Canada and Environment Canada, that we must comply with.
- Now, at a glance, we have access to the security structure, reference documents and the alert chain.
- In addition, no matter where we are located, documents are accessible to team members through the mobile application.
What the Rezilio solution does
- When we acquired Rezilio, we integrated more than just a platform, we joined a team!
- Everything is planned in advance and Rezilio allows us to make decisions in a short period of time, as well as to involve the right people at the right time and to inform the people concerned promptly.
- Now, when an exception situation arises, we no longer search for our strategic data and quickly activate our emergency measures.
- We are aware of the risks we face but thanks to Rezilio, we can adequately play our role as a responsible company and partner.
The Association des gestionnaires en sécurité incendie et civile du Québec has existed since 1968 and brings together more than 1,000 managers in the field.
Its mission is to promote and influence the management of risks of all kinds in terms of fire and rescue services, to which is added the aspect of public security.
- In addition to being the organization that represents its members to the Ministère de la Sécurité publique du Québec, part of its activities consists of field intervention during exceptional events.
- Our role is to mobilize human and material resources to assist a region facing an extraordinary situation that poses a threat to its population and facilities.
- For example, during the Lac-Mégantic disaster, we guaranteed the necessary strike forces for the municipality, which came from all over Quebec.
- Before Rezilio, it was difficult to manage in real time the multiple data (equipment, manpower, location of fire stations) of our thousands of members. We were looking for a solution to increase our effectiveness and efficiency during interventions.
- Rezilio came in and changed the game to make it easier to manage information, in real time.
- The way we operated before we acquired the Rezilio platform was a chain of phone calls, Excel files filled out on our own and then pooled.
- Coordinating the human and material resources of Quebec fire departments is in its DNA. And now, with Rezilio, the interventions of its members are even more efficient!
- In addition to the urgency to act, we were living in a fast-moving situation where coordination became difficult. We had to have a lot of willpower to keep things running efficiently.
What the Rezilio solution does
- The Association is invited to share its expertise with the Government Operations Centre (GOC) of the Department of Public Safety during major situations involving firefighters.
- The creators of Rezilio know our reality. Now, rather than managing data, our efforts is more targetted to the development of strategies and constant improvement of the services offered to our members and communities.
- During these exceptional events, our efficiency in deploying our forces is enhanced, since the platform provides easy access, even remotely, to the data needed to carry out our mission. Following the intervention, we obtain a report that allows us to flesh out our post mortems.
- Rezilio allows us the effectiveness, efficiency of our actions and greatly facilitates team coordination.
- Rezilio is built from the experience of professionals in the field of fire and civil security, resilience and business continuity.
John Abbott College is the only English-language CEGEP located on the West Island of Montreal.
It offers training programs to more than 6500 full-time and 2000 part-time students. It is one of the most beautiful campuses in Quebec, with 11 buildings (pavilions, services and residence) and employs 700 people.
- All site risk management starts from the vision of a human. Rezilio is there to accompany us’.
- All our important documents are there. The platform performs the necessary reminders to stay up to date and allows us to think about the best solutions to apply.
- We can then develop the most appropriate strategies to keep people on campus safe. »
- Upon the creation of John Abbott College in 1971, the management of campus security was left to McGill University, the previous owner of the site. The College took over this function in 2019.
- Rezilio provides me with a framework for my work and gives me the latitude to adapt the intervention plans to the reality of our environment. The operations log facilitates the documentation of an event.
- Since then, he has adapted most of the tools, security plans and intervention strategies.
- Accurate reporting allows us to target areas for improvement more quickly.
- For Mario Gagné, the flexibility aspect of security management is paramount. “In my opinion, it is an essential component.
- This technology tool also supports us in our efforts to optimize security, including regularly reminding users to update their contact information.
What the Rezilio solution does
- How does Rezilio support the risk management of a school organization with several buildings?
- Rezilio allows us to act quickly in exceptional situations, to correct recurring situations, to improve methods and to keep track of interventions and decisions made.
- The campus security team views the documents, in English or French, from anywhere on or off site using the mobile app.
- The folks at Rezilio Technology Inc. have listened to the community to finally move the big 3-inch binder to a technology tool that fits the reality of security managers. I think Rezilio is going to be very successful.
The Berthiaume-du-Tremblay Residence is a private residential and long-term care center (CHSLD) governed by the Health and Social Services Act. The establishment, located in the Ahuntsic district of Montreal, houses some 200 residents. Nearly 400 employees ensure their well-being, health and safety.
- The Berthiaume-du-Tremblay Residence uses Rezilio to maximize its readiness.
- Its emergency response and management plans can be consulted from anywhere, by all stakeholders, in real time.
- The Emergency Planning Committee (EPC), regular updating of safety files, an up-to-date training schedule and an annual action plan that is strictly adhered to, the CHSLD team has nothing to envy in terms of risk management.
- When the time came for the emergency manager to retire, we planned with him and his successor the transfer of his knowledge and took the opportunity to transfer all the data into the Rezilio platform.
- But until recently, all our response plans were on paper. We had 14 binders in circulation.
- The tool has made the transition easier as we now have the response and continuity plans, incident/accident log, resource directory, etc. in one place.
- To ensure safe, quality care and services, the facility emphasizes staff training and teamwork.
- This technological tool also supports the CHSLD team in its constant effort to improve safety.
- As is the case in many organizations, only a small number of people had access to certain critical security management information.
What the Rezilio solution does
- The CHSLD complies with the safety standards for seniors’ residences and benefits from the use of the Rezilio platform.
- Rezilio makes it easy to consult documents, no matter where we are. We can then move quickly, correct recurring situations, improve our methods and keep track of actions taken and decisions made.
- In addition to providing quick and easy access to security information on a desktop computer or via the mobile application, the Berthiaume-du-Tremblay Residence uses the tool to keep track of exceptional events : This is our incident and accident log.
- Rezilio greatly enhances our decisions and our overall readiness. It really is a great tool.
- From elevator breakdowns, to intrusion or water damage… everything is entered in this register. And as soon as a piece of information is entered, the people in charge are notified.
“Our vast territory of nearly 42,000 inhabitants has many particularities.
We are protecting $6.6 billion in land wealth on 75 square kilometers and 15,600 buildings.
- Vaudreuil-Dorion is experiencing exceptional growth. The Fire Department, which has been entrusted with the City’s civil security, has chosen Rezilio to support it in the management of the territory, whose responsibilities of the Fire Department go far beyond the municipal territory.
- Vaudreuil-Dorion has created a comprehensive emergency response plan to ensure the protection of the population from the hazards that threaten this region.
- ll of Western Canada’s petroleum transportation flows through the area, three highways cross the territory, the Ottawa River and the Lake of Two Mountains are located here and extreme weather events are common.
- The civil security and fire safety plans are developed with these issues in mind and Rezilio has come to support the stakeholders by simplifying the search for information and the decision-making process.
- The proximity of water, the road network, the congestion and obsolescence of certain infrastructures, the numerous rail and maritime convoys of dangerous goods that transit through the area; these are all elements that carry their share of threats for the population and the environment.
What the Rezilio solution does
- We have improved and simplified the way we access our strategic information with Rezilio.
- The platform allows for the sending of requests and all stakeholders find the right information at the right time. It is much easier for the mission leaders because they can see at a glance the actions to be taken and the order of priorities.
- The platform acts as a memory aid and reference. To think that at the time all our plans were in big dusty binders!
- The 2017 floods allowed us to become familiar with Rezilio. When the 2019 ones occurred, I saw the Municipal Civil Security Organization (MCSO) team get their bearings very easily.
- Since this acquisition, the resource directory is constantly updated. Each stakeholder has access to tactical documents at all times and in all places, such as roles and responsibilities and the steps to be taken according to the hazard that arises.
The City of Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu is a garrison city with a population of nearly 100,000. It ranks 11th in the list of the most populous cities in Quebec.
- The emergency potential is frequent: flooding of the Richelieu River, industrial risks, meteorological hazards, etc.
- The city experienced an ice storm in January 1998 that left over 75 mm of ice and knocked out power to over 50,000 homes for 18 days.
- In the spring of 2011, a major flood affected a large part of the municipal territory, damaging 2500 homes and forcing the evacuation of 1600 people.
- It was during the historic flood of 2011 that the civil security team of Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu became aware of its preparedness.
- We were working with a minimalist contingency plan and a dusty binder that was barely used.
- But from then on, we knew we had to take our overall preparedness to the next level and be resilient to potential hazards in the territory.
- The traceability of decisions, actions and changes and the real-time monitoring of the evolution of a situation were also desired options.
- That’s when officials began redesigning the Municipal Emergency Response Plan. “And to support this redesign, we were looking for efficient and effective technology support. » Their needs expressed the need for an automated tool that would ensure access, at any time and any place, to essential documents to respond quickly in an emergency situation.
What the Rezilio solution does
- “Rezilio has given us autonomy: the platform even sends reminders to update the contact information without any distortion due to the human factor. This is fantastic!
- The City of Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu meets the government’s civil security requirements, complies with prescribed alert and mobilization protocols, and responds quickly and effectively to mitigate the impacts on their community through Rezilio.
- As a result, we have completed a major upgrade of our emergency preparedness methods and procedures and improved our readiness.
- At an event, we arrive with all of our tools, in our cell phone.