Rezilio Technology Inc (hereinafter referred to as “Rezilio”) attaches great importance to the protection of your personal information.
In conducting our business and providing our services, we are committed to complying with applicable privacy and confidentiality laws and regulations in each country in which we operate.
The purpose of this policy is to describe how Rezilio handles personal information and personal data (together referred to as “personal information”) in the course of its business.
It also informs you of your rights and how to contact us if you have any questions about the processing of your personal information.
This privacy and data protection policy applies when Rezilio acts as a data controller or data holder (or any other equivalent designation under applicable law) in the course of its business.
Personal information may be processed in a variety of contexts, such as:
- When you interact with Rezilio as a customer, supplier, employee, subcontractor or business partner
- When applying for a job at Rezilio or submitting your application for a position;
- When you visit a site controlled or operated by Rezilio, including websites, social networks and e-learning platforms (collectively, “Rezilio Sites”);
When you participate in an event or webcast organized by Rezilio, or when you communicate with us by telephone, electronically or by any other means.
If you do not agree with the terms of this policy, please do not provide us with your personal information.
It is important to note that Rezilio’s websites may contain links to third-party websites or sections thereof. Rezilio has no control over the content, operation or privacy practices of these third-party sites.
As such, the personal information you share through these sites is subject to their respective privacy policies. It is your responsibility to inform yourself about these policies to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected.
Personal Information we collect about you
Depending on the nature of our interactions with you, Rezilio may collect the following personal information:
- Basic contact information: name, mailing address, email address and phone numbers.
- Identity information: nationality, place of residence, date and place of birth, and data from driver’s license or other identification.
- Service and Solution Data: Personal information provided by or on behalf of our customers, or generated in the course of providing services and technical support.
- Recruitment information: education, academic achievement, work experience, resume, references, and, if applicable, aptitude test and security check results.
- Financial data: payment information, bank details and group insurance.
- Photos, video images and audio files: video recordings during virtual meetings.
- Website usage and other technology data: IP address, unique device identifier, device-related information, and data about the use of our sites collected through cookies or other technologies.
- Other Personal Information: information you provide to us when you submit comments or questions, or when you contact us for technical support or to complete surveys.
In certain circumstances and in accordance with the law, we may also collect personal information that is considered “sensitive” under applicable law, such as medical certificates and, if applicable, information about your health if you are an employee.
Why we collect your personal information and the legal basis for doing so
We collect your personal information only when we have a business purpose or employment relationship with you, and when we are permitted to do so by law.
Depending on the jurisdictions in which we operate, the legal basis for processing your information may include:
- Legal Obligation: We collect your personal information when necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- Fulfilling a Contract: The collection of your personal information is justified when it is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract with you.
- Legitimate Interests: Your personal information may be processed where there is a legitimate interest in doing so, and our reasons for using it override any prejudice to your data protection rights.
- Consent: The collection of your personal information is also based on your consent, in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
In the course of our business, we may process your personal data to perform various analyses and research to improve our services and develop new solutions.
These analyses include creating dashboards and databases for business purposes, such as improving our integration services, identifying usage trends, modifying our solutions, and conducting compliance or security audits. We do this on the legal grounds outlined above.
Where necessary, we anonymize or aggregate data to ensure that you cannot be identified.
Some processing activities require your free and informed consent, which may be given orally, in writing or electronically. Rezilio will provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing activity for which your consent is required, in accordance with applicable laws.
Your consent is voluntary and can be withdrawn at any time, which will terminate the processing without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that took place prior to the withdrawal.
Disclosure of your personal information to third parties
We may share your personal information with various categories of third parties, including:
- Regulatory authorities affected by some of our activities, such as data protection authorities;
- Our professional advisors, including our lawyers and auditors ;
- Financial institutions handling payment transactions;
- Our partners who implement our digital solutions;
- Our service providers, such as ZOHO, Microsoft, Cloudli, OVH, AWS, AON, Manulife, payment service providers and others, who assist us in our day-to-day operations, including the management of our technology assets and cloud services.
If the transaction is successful, your personal information will remain protected in accordance with applicable laws.
However, if the transaction fails, Rezilio will require the other party not to use your personal information in any way and to delete it. Any disclosure of personal information to a third party must comply with applicable laws.
Security measures in place to protect your personal information
Rezilio is committed to ensuring the security and confidentiality of your personal information by allowing access only to authorized persons.
To this end, we have implemented internal policies and controls to prevent loss, accidental destruction, misuse, unintentional disclosure and unauthorized access to your data by both our employees and our service providers.
In order to increase information security awareness, Rezilio provides mandatory training to its employees, familiarizing them with the policies and procedures in place to counter potential threats. A cybersecurity incident response plan has also been developed by Rezilio.
However, it is important to note that despite the adoption of security measures in accordance with recognized standards, some third parties may attempt to illegally access our systems or intercept transmissions or communications.
Although Rezilio makes every effort to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee absolute protection against illegal actions.
Retention Periods for Your Personal Information
The length of time personal information is retained is a key factor that affects the risk of accidental disclosure, loss, theft and/or obsolescence of the information (thereby rendering the data inaccurate).
Rezilio undertakes to keep your personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the business purpose for which it was collected, or to comply with applicable laws.
Following this, Rezilio will delete or anonymize your personal information, depending on the circumstances. In addition, Rezilio regularly evaluates the appropriateness of retaining certain types of personal information.
Your rights regarding your personal information
At Rezilio Technology Inc. we recognize and respect your privacy and data protection rights.
If you have any questions about how we handle your personal information or if you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us at
|By mail||By phone||By e-mail|
|Rezilio Technology Inc.|
84, rue Richelieu, Office 400
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu (QC), J3B 6X3
(Privacy, data protection and security)
|(450) 864-1787 ext. email@example.com|
Please note that when you send us an email, the content is not secure and can be intercepted.
Therefore, please limit the amount of personal information you provide to us and we will do the same when we respond to you.
Rezilio is a digital technology company that produces SaaS solutions in a distributed ecosystem in several countries.
Rezilio’s products are used to prepare and adapt companies to the consequences of climatic disorders, as well as to anthropic and technological risks in order to be prepared for any eventuality when a crisis occurs.